วันจันทร์ที่ 2 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2555

Nakhon Nayok, little town of Na Pitt.


Happy New Year 2012, woo hoo!

Can't believe it's been exactly a year that I haven't updated my blog.
It's the second day of 2012 and this year is a little special coz it's 2555 in buddhist era. 555 can be pronounced as hahaha in thai, I think it's a giggly sign ;D

Yesterday I went to Nakhon Nayok, 2 hrs. from BKK by driving. My family went there to visit my Uncle Pitt. He's my mom's lil bro, moving from Trung (his hometown in the south of Thailand) to do an aluminium shop here. He's funny as always even he's drunk, kept repeating the same dialouge for about 3-4 times in a day. But the thing he said is positively true about how he idolizes my parents, how he fed me when I was little and how much he miss us.

I love Him and I will go visiting him as much as I could like he's willing me to.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น